In this section, you will write an opinion paragraph about the story "A Tragic Mistake—or Murder?" First, answer these questions to see if you have learned the main points of Unit 6.
• What is the difference between a fact and an opinion?
• Can you use both facts and opinions to support an opinion?
• Which is stronger support?
2. Sentence Structure and Grammar
• What is an adjective clause?
• What are three words that can introduce an adjective clause?
• When do you use commas with an adjective clause?
• What kind of fragments are a danger when you write a sentence with an adjective clause?
• What is the form of a business letter?
Was this article helpful?
If you have ever wanted the secrets to making your own film, here it is: Indy Film Insider Tips And Basics To Film Making. Have you ever wanted to make your own film? Is there a story you want to tell? You might even think that this is impossible. Studios make films, not the little guy. This is probably what you tell yourself. Do you watch films with more than a casual eye? You probably want to know how they were able to get perfect lighting in your favorite scene, or how to write a professional screenplay.