HOW TO MAKE AN APPLE PIE
b. Sift 'A teaspoon of salt into a bowl.
c. The bowl is large.
b. Cut it into the flour.
c. Cut it with two knives.
9. a. Sprinkle !4 cup of ice-cold water over the dough, b. Mix it in with a fork.
10. a. Shape half of the dough.
b. Shape it into a ball.
c. Flatten the ball.
11. a. Roll out the flattened ball into a circle, b. Don't roll it out too thinly.
12. a. Lay the rolled-out crust into a pie pan. b. Do this carefully.
13. a. Put the apples into the pie pan.
b. Dot them with 2 tablespoons of butter.
14. a. Roll out the other half of the dough into a circle, b. Put it on top of the pie.
b. Bake the pie at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes longer.
16. a. Bake it until the top crust is brown, b. Don't let it get too brown.
Was this article helpful?
If you have ever wanted the secrets to making your own film, here it is: Indy Film Insider Tips And Basics To Film Making. Have you ever wanted to make your own film? Is there a story you want to tell? You might even think that this is impossible. Studios make films, not the little guy. This is probably what you tell yourself. Do you watch films with more than a casual eye? You probably want to know how they were able to get perfect lighting in your favorite scene, or how to write a professional screenplay.