INNER CITY ALCOHOL AND DRUG PREVENTION COMMISSION
Goal 1—Perform project set-up activities—staff hiring, volunteer recruitment, training, obtain materials — to support 1,250 participants.
All Goal 1 documents will be kept in the office of the project director. The following documents will be available.
• All staff hiring records and personnel manuals.
• Volunteer recruitment records, screening procedures, lists of volunteers.
• Training materials, training contracts, rosters, evaluations, test results.
• Materials review reports, material choices, purchasing records.
• Minutes of planning meetings and rosters.
Goal 2—Reach 8,000 K-12 young people with anti-substance abuse message with the result that substance abuse decreases.
All Goal 2 documents will be kept in the office of the outreach director. The following documents will be available.
• Print, advertising, public relations materials.
• Operations and procedures manuals.
• Minutes of meetings with school administrators.
• Minutes of planning sessions.
• Records of education activities and incidents in schools.
• Media reports, public relations messages, and advertisements directed at K-12.
• Records of group meetings and presentations.
• Materials for presentations and classroom sessions.
• Information pieces, flyers, brochures, posters, letters to parents.
• Parent education session records.
• Teacher and administrator education session records.
Example 9.4 (Continued)
Was this article helpful?