Quad-County Fire and Rescue Association
Goal 1 —Perform project set-up—hire staff, prepare facility and obtain materials—so that the project can effectively serve 1,250 participants.
Documentation for Goal 1 includes the following records and publications:
• Staff hiring procedures.
• Personnel advertisements.
• Staff qualifications and interviews.
• Set up training facility within the mid-county fire station.
• Set up centralized purchasing office within the Hodges fire station.
• Review and purchase education materials.
• Review and purchase training materials.
• Review and purchase fire prevention campaign materials.
• Review and purchase supplementary materials for junior fire marshal program.
Goal 2—Increase community outreach through a neighborhood fire prevention program and a junior fire marshal program in schools to reach 47 communities and 22 schools so that fire incidents decrease.
Documentation for Goal 2 includes the following records and publications:
• Procedures for neighborhood fire prevention program.
• Training plans and documents for neighborhood teams.
• Schedules and assignments for training neighborhood teams.
• Meeting minutes.
• Meeting notices for each community.
• Advertisements and public service notices for each community.
• Flyers concerning neighborhood meetings.
Example 9.3 (Continued)
Was this article helpful?
What you need to know about… Project Management Made Easy! Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management. How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome.