CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, Mt. Pfeasant, Michigan, U.S.A., September 1999-May 2000
Computer Lab Assistant » Assisted in maintaining lab equipment.
» Responsible for answering questions for the Computer Help Desk.
• Provided assistance to students using the lab.
SAPAKORN, Nakhon sa wen, Thailand (Corporate Farming Business), ApriJ 1993-May 1997 Personal Assistant to the Owners/Sales Representative
• Responsible for sales and delivery of farming materials and supplies to farmers.
• Conducted banking end financial transections, including payroll distribution,
« Coordinated and supervised staff of ten in janitorial and materials management.
• Developed and analyzed marketing strategies for the sales of agricultural products.
• Arranged and executed the purchase of inventory essential to business.
Was this article helpful?
Tap Directly Into Your Creative Mind... And Easily Access YOUR Million-Dollar Ideas Ideas are the lifeblood of success... and the best ideas originate with brainstorming. Brainstorming can help you successfully fix any problem, build any business, generate any plan, or develop any story. But the problem is that most people have no clue how to effectively brainstorm - either by themselves or with groups. You can waste a lot of time coming up with old, boring ideas that won't work... and the whole time you actually believe that you are brainstorming.