1. Who is the protagonist or main character?
2. What specific goal does the protagonist desperately want?
3. Who is the antagonist? Describe what the antagonist wants and why.
4. What are the high stakes the main character must suffer if he or she doesn't reach his or her goal?
5. Are the protagonist and antagonist of equal power and strength?
6. Does your main character have the ESSED syndrome and what is it?
7. What type of conflict does your main character face?
8. Do you have all three types of conflict in your screenplay? Describe.
Was this article helpful?