1. Describe your main character's goal in a couple of sentences. Is it clear and specific?
2. How does the main character change or discover something he didn't know before in the climax?
3. How is your plot resolved in the climax?
4. What is the theme of your screenplay and how do you reveal your theme in the climax?
5. In the climax of your screenplay you need to find the answer to the following questions: "Does the main character grow and change in the climax?" "Is the plot of my screenplay resolved in the climax?" "Am I successful in getting my vision across in the climax?"
If you answered "yes" to all these questions you are well on your way of building a solid story structure as the foundation for your screenplay.
Was this article helpful?