1. One might expect this treatment to be effective. OR We expect this treatment to be effective.
2. The pathologist had no feed to analyze.
3. Jones and her colleagues inoculated 25 chickens.
4. I traveled to Georgia to collect Lepidoptera.
5. Mark passages A and B for revision.
6. This dictionary does not include modern technical words that had no equivalent in ancient spoken Greek and Latin.
7. At the request of the university president, administrative personnel at the Biology Building are studying three incineration systems.
Was this article helpful?