1. The Afghan hound ate plaster of Paris.
2. The study sample included 15 Greyhounds, 14 Malamutes, and 10 Spanish Terriers.
3. Adenine and guanine are nucleotides called purines.
4. A person can live normally without the adrenal medullae, but not without the cortices.
5. These bacteria inhabit all biomes in the Northern Hemisphere.
6. What's So Funny about Science? by Sidney Harris
7. Assessment of the Role of Alcohol in the Human Stress Response
8. A synopsis of the taxonomy of North American and West Indian birds
Was this article helpful?