1. An appropriate dose is 10-50 parts per million of chloramphenicol.
2. The university president convened a committee of scientists.
3. We infused 12 liters of serum into the elephant.
1. The authors' mild pulmonary hypertensive stage was similar to this stage in our study.
2. Group A was more unusual than Group B.
3. The cat recovered better than any of the other cats did.
4. The emergency medical kit contained a bandage, an applicator, a towel, a brush, and a rubber sponge.
5. The fox was heavier than any of the other animals in the study group.
6. Of the two alternatives, this one is the more interesting.
Was this article helpful?