1. A researcher must be sure to double-check all references.
2. There were 200 Asian participants.
3. Depressed individuals and those with epilepsy reacted to the drug in different ways.
4. The chairperson confronted the person for plagiarizing.
5. The ten women in the study included one with cerebral palsy.
6. Breast cancer is one of the oldest diseases known.
7. We need 14 women who are willing to staff the project.
8. As a scientific writer, you should state your point clearly at the beginning.
Was this article helpful?