1. Three-quarters (75%) of the experimental animals died within 15 hours, but 17 horses (10%) were still alive 45 days later.
2. The chemicals for the experiment weighed less than 0.2 mg.
3. We calculated that 20,500 cells were affected.
4. The control group recovered more quickly, but the difference was not statistically significant (chi - square test, P = .11).
5. The test plot contained 10 species of grasses, 2 species of legumes, 6 species of trees, and 15 species of cruciferous plants.
Was this article helpful?