1. As a laboratory technician, you will find that the new procedure is an improvement; you will not need to sterilize the skin. OR Laboratory technicians will find the new procedure an improvement because they do not need to sterilize the skin.
2. Change "the authors herein" to "we."
3. Change "the authors wish to gratefully acknowledge and thank" to "we thank."
4. The disease is contagious and contamination should be avoided (van der Veen, 1850); cleanliness is essential. OR Van der Veen (1850) found that the disease is contagious and contamination should be avoided. I agree that cleanliness is essential.
5. I believe that I have discovered a new species of Australopithecus.
Was this article helpful?