1. New fossil evidence indicates that Cantius, a primitive primate, had a grasping big toe, which may have figured in the evolution of all modern primates.
2. The use of low weight dextrin should be avoided in these patients. These drugs appear to pass through the damaged endothelium of pulmonary vessels.
3. Occasionally a client will notice a parasite on a fish. The situation is more worrisome to the owner than to the fish.
4. We conclude that during the next year, 10.5 thousand (OR 10,500) tons of lead will be emitted into the air in addition to the 90 thousand (OR 90,000) tons that are being emitted now.
5. We could not find the proposal that was missing.
Was this article helpful?