• Give yourself plenty of time to analyse the assignment at the beginning.
• Remember to keep the question in mind at all stages of writing the assignment.
• Every assignment needs its own analysis.
• Remember there is unlikely to be one right answer to a question.
• Never answer a question by writing down everything that you know about the topic.
• Putting your analysis on the computer can help you to clarify your thinking at this stage and produce a rough plan before you start writing.
Was this article helpful?